Monday, January 16, 2012

Sambo Kojin

After hearing a lot about Sambo Kojin, I finally got to try it on our birthday weekend!! I'm happy it reached my expectation since they had my usual favorites: futomaki, gyoza, tempura, tamago, chapchae, salmon, kakiage, etc except they had so little unagi-- they were only toppings for sushi :( plus, they kind of had a few variety of sushi / sashimi!! (not sure if others would agree) But other than that, their food is really good, especially their bulgogi which we grilled ourselves!!! I also loooooved the bacon beef wrapped asparagus! I'd definitely go back to Sambo... Japanese and Korean food overload! 






sorry for the sucky photos! the camera died so i had no choice but to use a phone. i didnt even get to take pictures of the other buffet tables.... and the desserts. FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment