Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bora Beach trip turned Food trip ✈

Last summer, while everyone was going on a diet, hitting the gym, and starving themselves, I was doing the opposite! As ironic as it may sound, I had a five day food trip.... in Boracay! Instead of the usual water activities, all I did was get a tan, eat, eat, and eat! I didn't even bother swimming in the ocean, so at the end of the trip, only my legs got wet haha! 
Here are some restaurants which you have yet to try
1. Zuzuni --Greek
2. Mañana --Mexican
3. Aria --Italian
4. MangoRay --I'm not sure what type of cuisine it really offers but they had Japanese, Filipino, Swiss and the most random meals which were pretty good
5. Jonas Fruitshakes
6. Chori burger

If you're not really much of a dessert person, Zuzuni's Chocolate Sin might make you think twice! Ever since I tried it during the Senior Bora Trip with my high school friends back in 2009, i've always looked forward to going back to Bora just for it!! The sweetness of the chocolate cake + the warmth of the chocolate syrup + the coldness of the ice cream melts in the mouth!!! My friends and I thought the dessert's name was appropriate since The Chocolate Sin is so good....  it will make you sin: either through gluttony, or greed! Everyone will fight over the last slice! haha!


Zuzuni's Chocolate Sin
Chocolate cake filled with chocolate syrup, and vanilla ice cream on the side

Mañana

Epic Fried Calamari
Epic Cheeseburger 

Epic Buffalo wings

3 sets of twins

No comments:

Post a Comment