Saturday, March 10, 2012

HOMEMADE PANCAKES


Maya Pancake Mix + Planters Creamy Peanut Butter + Bananas+ Maple Syrup + Cinnamon Powder 


Chocolate Marble Waffle in Pancake House is my classic favorite so I always make my own version at home hahaahah Originally, i'd only add peanut butter, syrup and bananas on top, til I discovered it goes well with cinnamon powder (that's how they served it when we went to Vietnam, random) So from then on, I'd have my pancakes topped with peanut butter, bananas, syrup and cinnamon powder!! I never get sick of it that theyre sort of like my emergency food whenever I don't feel like eating whats prepared for breakfast, lunch, merienda or dinner. And since I didnt want mechado for lunch today, I decided to make these 
♨ TRY IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment